Application and Registration
Heart Mountain Academy offers programs and people dedicated to providing opportunities for personal, academic, and career growth in an intimate, nurturing environment where we can learn and be successful together. Our students make Heart Mountain Academy special. You chose to be here, and we have chosen you—because we believe you will succeed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think HMA is a good fit for you, and you are ready to make the commitment to learn, we welcome your application.
HMA requirements for consideration:
- You must be a student entering high school (grades nine through twelve).
- You, the student, must complete the entire application. If able, include a copy of your most recent transcript.
- Transcripts are necessary to evaluate credits.
- If considered for enrollment, you must complete an interview with HMA staff.
- Allow up to 7-10 business days for staff to process the application and schedule an interview.
- Please be aware that openings at Heart Mountain Academy are limited, and each applicant is carefully considered.
Now that you’ve chosen us and we’ve chosen you, it’s time to complete the registration process. Bring your completed registration forms to our office.
Please complete the following forms at the beginning of each school year.